Monday, August 31, 2009

Best Diamond Ring at Lower Price from Homeshop18

Latest Diamond Rings from homeshop18

Features:

  • Diamond Pieces: 4
  • Diamond Carat: 0.04Cts
  • Diamond Colour: White I - J
  • Diamond Clarity: I1 - I2
  • Metal: 18 Kt Yellow Gold-plating on Silver
Note:
  • Size: You will be contacted for exact diameter required on receipt of order
  • Warranty: This AG Product comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
If you want to purchase Diamond Jewellery like diamond necklaces, rings , pendants, earrings and many more please login to jewellery.homeshop18.com

4 comments:

angelina diaz said...

diamondexotica.com has a variety of designer diamond rings with unique designs.for more info visit:diamond rings

jack said...

I check the Diamond Exotica Website they have the good deals for buying the diamonds.

Unknown said...

Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece, I must say. Diamond rings

Unknown said...

I will search for the <a href="http://www.diamonddelight.com/Rings>diamond rings</a> it will show ur your website eill be good thing for the diamonds